Note: The most current release notes are at the top of this document. The oldest at the bottom, including 2.10 release in late December 2016 noting new features most relevant to 2017 users.
This is a running release note guide since the 2.10 release and includes desktop (web), iOS, and Android.
PR Web App Hotfix (June 26, 2017)
- Changes to alerts: When a new Listing record is inserted, it becomes a "Status Change" rather than a "New Match" unless something about this new Listing makes the Property now match their search. This affects legacy Searches only, not Lists: new Listings that cause a Property to be added to a List will still show as a new match.
- Changes in setting appropriate email headers for better processing when User's alerts-related email address isn't correct.
PR 2.11.4 Web App Hotfix (June 21, 2017)
- Resolved a bug where the link to White Pages was not working as intended. The White Pages link is in the Owner Search drop-down menu on Property Profiles in the Owner Section.
PR 2.11.1 iOS Mobile App (May 10, 2017)
- Resolved a situation where the app would crash when using the Assessed Value and Mortgage Debt layers in Explore. Get the latest app for iOS here.
PR 2.11.3 Hotfix (April 11, 2017)
This is a bugfix release to resolve some customer reported issues.
- Fixed issue where the app would spin indefinitely when navigating to Explore
- Fixed issue with Make a List where entering some criteria like Transferred before would lock up the app on the IE and Edge browsers (as well as all browsers if using a touch screen device)
- Fixed the file extension on Mail Merge downloads when using Safari. It will no longer append .html to the file name
- Fixed Investment Analysis to once again use the default calculations for Closing Costs
- Changes the app to accommodate Fire Fox 52 on touch screen devices
- Updated e-mail address validation to support modern top level domains with more than three letters such as ".university"
- Changed zoom levels on maps to use full zoom level available via Bing Maps. It was not zooming in as far as you could with maps.bing.com
- Adjusted search services to check and reject any entered zip code (Search Options) that was other than 5 numbers. This will prompt the user if they attempt to do so
PR 2.11.2 Hotfix (March 22, 2017)
Fixed opening Property Profile clicking on a Cards in Card and Map list views when using IE11 and Edge browsers.
PR 2.11.1 Hotfix (March 20, 2017)
This was a bug fix release.
Unable to open Properties from cards when using Edge/IE browsers on Windows in list view. To workaround, users can open from Grid view. Should have a fix by 3/22/2017. RESOLVED 3/22/2017 with PR 2.22.2
- Android: Fixes the Property Type displayed on Cards for Lists/Quick Find. This broke with the PR 2.11.1 hotfix. The Property Type will now be visible again.
- Changed display of Property Advanced type in Cards to no longer show the internal "XXXX -" code. Will now only show strings such as "Single Family Residential."
- Fixed service errors when users entered "currency" values in Search Options using decimal values.
- Restored the radius size box to the location selection screen. Note that the measure tool and the shape tools (radius, rectangle, polygon) can no longer be used at the same time. Toggling one turns the other off.
- Improved handling of entering hundreds of APNs to Search Options. If the user enters too many, the client will tell them to use fewer. The limit is somewhere above 300 (it varies).
- Fixed use of Percent Equity as sent by the Android client
- Fixed Transfer Search results filter bar not working for 3rd Resale
PR 2.11 Mobile Apps Release Notes (March 12, 2017)
Often, it's the little things that count. The 2.11 release for iOS and Android mobile apps are full of lots of new "little things" that we think will make your use of PropertyRadar on a mobile phone an awesome experience.
About a year ago we started a relentless effort to clean up our user interfaces and make them more consistent across Web, iOS, and Android. The idea being that if you learn how to use a feature on the Web app, finding and using that feature on the mobile app should be as similar as possible.
With 2.11, we're excited to be done with that moving on to bigger things!
Some of the "little things" in 2.11 we think you will find notable include:
We've made it easy to do a Quick Search by adding a handy button (magnifying glass) in the upper-right corner throughout most of the app. This is one of our favorite features, and it's especially fun to look up people.
We created a new tab bar in Property Profile. This contains the Prev, Next, +Photo, +Note and Share controls. Yay! No more scrolling to the bottom of a PropertyProfile to add Photos and Notes. It's fast and easy now.
We updated the tab bar in Search Results:
- Filter - This used to be search "Options," and we moved it from the upper right.
- Find - Allows for finding items within your search results, without having to run another search.
- List View / Map View - these tabs were combined. Just click to toggle the display between the two.
In Explore, we added a tab bar including:
- Layers - 13 overlays to better visualize your market or the street you're driving down.
- Legend - quickly toggle on/off the legend to understand what all those colors mean.
- Find - use this to quickly navigate from where you are at in Explore to a new location. From San Diego to Seattle in 3 seconds flat.
- Share - share the current map view on your screen with a colleague. We generate a PDF of that view that you can send by email or other apps your phone offers.
Also in Explore, you can now toggle between aerial and map views using the globe button on the map, and we've improved the center on location button. Now the first click will center on your current location, and the second click will center you and point the map in the direction your phone is facing. Super cool, so be sure to play with it until you get the hang of it. It's just like they work in Apple and Google maps.
We also got under the hood and did some serious tuning of the mapping engine on Android, especially when you're in motion and using the mobile phone's GPS. When you're out Exploring in your car, the map will be faster and more directionally accurate.
There are some more details on bug fixes in our official release notes located here.
ANDROID ISSUES RESOLVED:
- 5617: Improved display of star icons in Property Details to fix the issue with the star bottoms being clipped.
- 5697: App properly handles messaging users who log in with canceled accounts.
- 5729: Quick Search Explore now opens as a view of Quick Search and not at Explore.
- 5731: Fixed the missing folder icons in TSS results view
- 5732: Fixed Foreclosure Search not including the stages and returning non-foreclosure results
- 5734: Improved Explore when moving around such as driving
- 5765: Fixed Listed for Sale status not showing in Property Profile
iOS ISSUES RESOLVED:
- 5679: Improve search results display on larger screen iPhones
- 5681: Aerial view on maps will not zoom in further than what map tiles are available.
- 5683: Fixed an issue where a deep email link was not opening the iOS app.
- 5728: Added spacing between "Total Loan Bal" and the value in Grid view.
- 5730: Fixed the Sort by dialog opening behind the search box. You can now sort results that have been filtered by Find.
- 5733: Improved the experience when switching teams.
- 5740: Fixed issue with Sq Ft and Lot Sq Ft cutting off values at the thousands comma.
PR 2.11 Web App Release Notes (March 1, 2017)
This is a minor release, mostly fine-tuning features introduced in 2.10 (see below). Some UX tweaks and a lot of bug fixes.
- Changed Quick Search to use List Views for results.
- Quick Search Person now allows either <first> <last> or <last>, <first>. It also now searches all owner fields.
- Quick Search is now accessible from all main feature pages via the magnifying icon in the upper right corner.
- Minor UX Adjustments to Explore:
- Street and Aerial have been removed from the Layers. They are now accessed from the widget on the map.
- The legend can now be turned on/off.
- Updated the icons to be consistent across the web and mobile apps.
- Resolved issue where search Options > Location > County was not being updated if you changed your default state through settings.
- You can now create Reconveyances in Transaction History with a "Parent Doc."
- When adding criteria to a list, the new criteria is now kept at the top of the page. This fixes an issue where your selected criteria were not visible on tablets and small screens
- The criteria chip bar is now limited to three rows and is scrollable in Make a List. This resolves an issue where a user on a tablet would be unable to add criteria if they had a lot already selected.
- The client now prevents adding lists named with only white space characters. The service does not allow it, and the client was ignoring the error.
- Fixed issue with pop-up dialogs having the close X not fully displayed
- Removed the Done and Cancel buttons from Settings pages. These did not do anything with the recent Settings re-design
- Resolved issue with Make a List criteria suggestions losing context when switching fields. This was resulting in things like counties for a different state being suggested.
- Fixed tooltip for left arrow from list results
- Resolved issue that caused the client to hang if quickly sorting different columns in List results
- Added missing tooltips for Layers in Maps and Explore
- Fixed too many columns error message for printing reports from List results to not be Search results-centric
- Fixed reports from List results to honor column widths
- Fixed issue with reports from List Grid view not showing data for some columns
- Fixed issue where removing a column that was currently sorted in List Grid view caused an error. Will now re-sort by the first column
- Updated the Forgot Password email message for unsubscribed users
- Updated several legacy tool tips
- Added Carrier Route to Make a List > Location
- Fixed issue with List Map view not using https for map tiles
- Updated version in the menu.
PR 2.10.3 Hotfix (January 20, 2017)
This hotfix resolves some known customer issues and other clean up work.
Please note we did make one significant change – users may no longer create multiple teams nor create a new one if they are an admin of a team. They can still belong to as many as they get invited to.
- 6659: Doing Mail Merge from search results did an Export rather than mail merge download
- 6655: Updated search link for Cal Sec of State Business Search
- 6654: Fixed issue exporting all properties from a search using a polygon
- 6629/6628: Resolved some issues with the measurement tool in the Lists map view when using the latest Chrome browser
- 6659: Removed the ability for a user to create more than one team. If they are the admin of a team, they will not be able to create another. They can belong to multiple or be assigned as admin to multiple teams.
- 6529: Fixed issue where the Boundary map layers were not available in search results screen if the user first used Explore when logging in
- 5922: Fixed issue allowing a user to create unclosed polygons in search options. The was causing backend errors.
- 6663: Fixed Mail Merge from Transfer Search. It was giving an error if no properties were selected. If properties were selected, it was saying there were 0 records to export
- 6662: Fixed Mail Merge from TSS when no properties were selected
- 6665: Map icons were missing from Comparables when using a retina monitor
- The version displayed in the menu is incorrect. It shows 2.9.3 (and has the past release or two)
- 6668: List View reports from list Grid view do not include data for several fields if properties were selected.
- 6667: Reports allow for 15 columns, but only 14 are visible. The 14th is truncated. Reports are ignoring user defined column widths.
Android 2.10.2 Hotfix (January 19, 2017)
- 5739: App can crash when opening Explore when the session was invalid
- 5736: Explore legend appears behind the bottom menu bar
- 5734: Made several improvements to how Explore works while moving. More enhancements planned
- 5732: Foreclosure search was not using the Foreclosure Stages and would return non-foreclosure properties
- 5731: Folder icons were missing from TSS results view
- 5728: Added spacing between "Total Loan Bal" label and the value in List Grid view
- Updated the version displayed in the menu and reported to Intercom
- 5741: When removing a list from a property, the profile is not refreshed and still shows that list. It is successfully removed. Navigating away and back to that property profile will refresh the display.
iOS 2.10 Release Notes (January 6, 2017)
The 2.10 release introduces List Views. It also removed the Copy To feature for saving items to other teams.
Android 2.10.1 Release Notes (January 6, 2017)
- 5735: Issues with Explore Layers not working. Not able to toggle Explore to follow moving users (broke a few months ago)
- 5724: Grid view now showing Assessed value and Loan Balance for non-residential properties
PR 2.10.2 Hotfix Release Notes (December 29, 2016)
- 6568: Added wording to Change Subscription screen to inform users of billing policies
- 6623: Fixed the error page when trying to generate a routing report of more than 23 properties.
- 6630: Created a new Intercom event, "list viewed", for when a user opens a list to view.
- 6635: You can now close the filter text box in list views without first typing in the box
- 6641: Fixed the map widget in property details when opened from Trustee Sale searches
- 6643: Fixed ability to save Interest Level when saving properties from list view and searches
- 6645: Fixed saving all properties (none selected) with a note from lists. This was telling users they could not save more than 5000 properties even though there were fewer than 5000
- 6646: Fixed issue with some columns in List grid view not being sortable such as Purchase Date
- 6564: Updated text for Quick Lists > Investor > Death of Joint Tenant to inform user that they should check the transaction history for more current transfers
- 6648: If you try to quickly sort multiple columns from List grid view for lists over 100 properties, the client can hang and require a forced refresh. This only appears to happen if quickly sorting multiple columns. If you wait several seconds between, there is no problem.
- 6651: In Safari, values next to filter icons in search results can be truncated and not show the number
PR 2.10.1 Hotfix Release Notes (December 23, 2016)
These are the issues fixed in the 2.10.1 hotfix for the PR web client.
- 6640/6639/6638: Cleaned up status icons for foreclosure statuses. Changed Sold to 3rd to gold from red, fixed some missing icons in TSS results
- 6637: Fixed issue with downloading Mail Merge from TSS and Transfer search when no properties were selected
- 6634: Fixed issue where hiding properties from search results was not actually saving the hidden status
- 6633: Fixed "RadarID cannot be used when SearchType specified something other than SearchProperties" error in several places when taking actions on search results
- 6632: Fixed issue with Direct Mail dialog showing "0 properties" when opened from a List View card
- 6620: Improved the user experience when loading a list after creating it. No longer will show "Loading..." and require the user to refresh. Now shows a status bar and automatically loads when done
PR 2.10.0 Release Notes (December 21, 2106)
- Viewing a list no longer uses Property Search. There is a new List View results screen. This includes "Grid", "Card", and "Map" views.
- Adding/Removing columns is done by clicking a column
- There are no selection boxes in the Grid view. The user must use the shift and Ctrl (Command on Mac) to select multiple rows for use in reports, saving, routing, etc
- Map view clusters properties
- Upon creating a new list, the new List View is opened to display that list
- 6565: Clicking Same Search Type You're Already In Causes Greyscreen
- 6567: Updated reset password message for the new ui
- 6573: Added "Intellius Premier" option to Owner Search dropdown in Property Details
- 6596: Updated text warning you of changing your active team to be more generic. Was centric to the old dashboard UI.
- "Copy to" removed from the client for saving Notes, Photos and Files. Users are no longer able to copy any saved data to a team when adding it to a property.
- Owner quick search now treats <last>, <first> the same as <first> <last> as well as includes both the owner and owner2 fields. Both names will use synonyms, so if a user is searching for a last name of "william" it will also return names such as "bill"
Known Issues (will be resolved in subsequent hotfixes and releases):
- 6629: (Chrome only) when creating a line to measure a map from List View, the line, clicking "Finish" to complete the measurement line will complete a line to behind the Finish button
- 6620: Lists loaded when creating a list do not display all results and show a count of "Loading...". Switching views or refreshing the browser can resolve this. The larger the list, the longer it takes for a refresh to succeed.
- 6624: Touch screen issues: 1) the property card from map view does not open the property up with touch. 2) the layers pop up on the map touches through (trying to scroll it scrolls the map under it). 3) Chrome on Android does not display the scrollers for the layers pop up so you cannot even see the layers beyond the boundaries. Chrome/Edge on windows touch screen does, so you can at least scroll, but only with the arrows due to #2
- 6627: You cannot use the Prev/Next button in property details from properties opened from List View. This still works for properties opened from searches.
- 6623: The error page when trying to route more than 23 properties is not well formatted and has a broken image link
- 6626: The client occasionally reports "the Criteria service failed" when adding criteria to a new list and sends multiple duplicate requests to the server. We are still investigating how this happens.
- 6630: No Intercom event for viewing lists