After clicking Property Search in the Main Menu of your Dashboard, the Property Search page is displayed.
Using Property Search, you can search all properties in our coverage areas, including foreclosures.
- You select your desired Search Options from the Property Search window.
- Then click .
The information you enter into the Search Options, and the searches you save allow you data-driven insight into the market you want. See the Property Search Ideas below for other ways you can use Property Search.
To understand what a specific search option means, hover your cursor over the option name to display a popup definition (as shown in the Search Options image).
Do a quick search in the location you want by typing an Address or City(s) or Zip(s) or RadarID(s) in the text field in the upper left side of the Property Search window:
- Once you begin typing, the field will auto-fill with possible location information. Select the option you want from the menu list items.
- You can click to find the property(s) as defined. But you will probably want to select other Search Options to narrow down your results, and define more specific property information for your search.
Alternatively, use the Location tab in the Search Options to define your Search Location in more detail (using the Address or Map options).
Your selections of search criteria is really where the power of PropertyRadar comes in. To change the criteria for a search, click to display the Property Search tabs of categorized Search Options.
You can choose from the following tabs in which to define search criteria:
Click the Location tab to enter where you want to search. You can choose either Address or Map to change the way you search.
Using the Address location search, you can enter as many or as few of the fields you want. The fields you can choose from include:
- State: the state in which the property(s) is located
- County(s): the county(s) in which the property(s) is located
- City(s): the city(s) in which the property(s) is located
- Zip Code(s): the Zip codes in which the property(s) is located
- Street Name: the street name only (don't include street number, direction, or road type) on which the property(s) is located
- Address Number: in the Minimum and Maximum fields, you can enter the numbers for the section of the street you want to search
- Odd or Even: from the menu, select Odd, Even or Any to select the side of the street you want to search.
- Street Direction Prefix: from the menu, select Any or a specific street direction: North, East, West, South, Northwest, Northeast, Southeast, or Southwest.
- Street Direction Postfix: from the menu, select Any or a specific street direction: North, East, West, South, Northwest, Northeast, Southeast, or Southwest.
- Radar ID(s): enter the unique PropertyRadar identification number(s)
- APN(s): enter the Assessor's Parcel Number(s) assigned by the tax assessor's office to uniquely identify a property.
- Subdivision: enter the name of the subdivision as provided by the tax assessor's office.
- Tax Rate Area: enter the tax rate area as provided by the tax assessor's office.
- Click Map in the Location tab to choose your Property Search location using a map.
- Using the Find Location field, quickly display an area on the map where you want to search, by entering an Address, City, Zip Code, or Latitude and Longitude degrees (ie: GPS coordinates), then click then click .
- Get to the location you want to search on the map, by using the map features:
- Use the options in Select Search Area to choose how you want to define your search:
If Entire Map is selected, the search location will be defined as shown on the map.
If Rectangle, Circle/Radius, Polygon, or Multi-Polygon are selected, you click on the map in the area where you want to define your search.
- Click to find the property(s) as defined.
Or continue defining Property Details, Value & Equity, More or My Data Search Options.
Property Details Tab
Property Type (Use Code)
- Select the property type(s), aka use codes, that you want to include in your search. Select All and/or Clear All make it easier to select only the property types you want.
- Click to display the Advanced Property Type window from which to choose more specific property types. Click after selecting the specific property types on which you want to search.
Enter only the fields you want to search on in the Characteristics area. You can choose from the following fields:
- Beds: enter a minimum and/or a maximum number of bedrooms.
- Baths: enter a minimum and/or a maximum number of bathrooms.
- Square Footage: enter a minimum and/or a maximum square footage.
- Lot Size (SqFt): enter a minimum and/or a maximum lot size in square feet.
- Lot Size (Acres): enter a minimum and/or a maximum lot size in acres.
- Units: enter a minimum and/or a maximum number of units the property includes.
- Year Built: enter a minimum and/or a maximum year when the property was built.
- Age (Years): enter a minimum and/or a maximum number of years old the property is.
- Stories: enter a minimum and/or a maximum number of stories of the property.
- Pool: select whether the property should include or not include, a pool. Select Any to search for properties regardless if they have a pool or not. Select Yes for properties with a pool, No for properties that do not have a pool.
- HVAC: select whether the property should include or not include, an HVAC system (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning). Select Any to search for properties regardless if they have HVAC or not. Select Yes for properties with HVAC, No for properties that do not have HVAC.
Enter only the fields you want to search on in the Ownership area. You can choose from the following fields:
- Owner Name: type the last and/or first names of the owner(s)
- Phone Number: select whether or not the public record must contain the property owner's phone number.
- Primary Residence: select whether or not
- Owner Occupied: select whether or not
- Same Mailing Address: select whether or not
- Same County: select whether or not
- Same State: select whether or not
- Mailing Address: type the
- Mailing City: type the
- Mailing Zip Code: type the
Value & Equity Tab
My Data Tab
Search, Save & Reset
Property Search Ideas
Watch the Property Search tutorial for ideas.