We are excited to announce our new module TRANSFER SEARCH is now live and available to use.
ABOUT TRANSFER SEARCH
- See what's going on behind the scenes by understanding exactly WHAT types of transfers are happening by Property Type, whether residential or commercial.
- Understand HOW transfers are happening - Distressed, Non-Distressed, Market or Non-Market, Listed or Not Listed on the MLS.
- Find out WHO is selling what to WHOM, and what kind of dollars are being transacted.
LEARN MORE ABOUT TRANSFER SEARCH
Watch the Video Now (2 min) and Learn More
Watch a Feature Highlight Webinar with CEO, Sean O'Toole
RELEASE NOTES FOR JUNE 17, 2013 - IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
Transfer Search - Find all public record transfers of real property. This includes both market transactions that constitute actual sales of properties between unrelated parties, and non-market transactions like trustees deeds, those between related parties, or which are subject to existing liens and encumbrances. In addition we break down market transactions by REO's, short sales, flips and more so you can see exactly what is happening in your market.
- Export formats have been improved, with new data, greater standardization across search types, and easier to understand field labels.
- Geolocation performance and accuracy has been improved, such that maps will better track your current position - be sure to try this in Explore mode.
- The reset button in search will now cancel a running search, allowing you to correct search criteria without having to wait for the current search to complete.
- The search options panel has been enlarged, making it easier to create map based search criteria
- Improved address matching from listing sources to improve the number of properties for which we provide listing information
- Application warns user when an unsupported zoom level has been selected in their browser
- Routing feature now allows you to enter starting and ending addresses, and remembers your recent addresses
- Property Profile reports now includes full mailing address details
- Trying to print more than 50 Property Profiles will result in user warning rather than hanging
- Measure tool no longer interferes with ability to select properties once measurements are complete
- User can now add notes on Property Details page by using Edit button
- Multi-polygon search errors have been resolved, though still limited to only search within 500 properties.
- Improved handling of self-intersecting polygons