Hi Everybody, we pushed a minor release earlier tonight, here is a shortlist of what changed:
- For our loan brokers looking to refinance past homebuyers out of PMI, we have added Down Payment to both the search criteria and results. Use this together with Equity to find folks who put less than 20% down, and now have more than 20% equity. Super easy way to get some new business!
- We added Most Recent Transfer Value to all searches so you can easily see what folks paid for the property in your search results.
- Those with multiple Teams can now choose which Team they log in to by setting a default under the Teams Settings.
- Fixed issue with APN formatting in San Francisco County.
- Changed Explore to remember your last location between sessions.
- Fixed scrolling issues on the Interactive Property Profile that caused screen to jump.
- Made it easier to modify a Saved Search by simply saving it again after making changes.
- Fixed broken link to Facebook from Owner Search on the Interactive Property Profile.
- And a handful of other minor bugs and cosmetic issues.
We really appreciate everyone's feedback, and will continue to address your concerns as quickly as we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Support.