Make a List using the "Make a List" feature on the Dashboard:
Make a List consolidates all of our search criteria into one easy to use interface. It's Property Search, Foreclosure Search and Transfer Search all-rolled-into-one!
Here's what you need to know to get started:
Use the menu of search criteria on the left to filter your list. Add as many as you need. We show you a record count after each criteria are added.
Adding and removing criteria is simple and lets you "tune your list" to the right size.
When you're satisfied with your list, click the Make List button. You're done!
Make as many lists as you need, however we recommend cultivating no more than 10 lists at a time so you spend more time marketing to those lists...and less time managing those lists.
Note that the maximum size of a list is 500 records for Property and Foreclosure package subscribers. Professional package subscribers can create lists up to 5,000 records in size.
When it comes to managing your list, use the List Settings to see criteria, choose to automatically add or remove records from Dynamic lists, copy the list, or delete it.
Use the Alerts settings to manage your notifications and never miss a deal. Receive mobile notifications to your iPhone or Android using our mobile apps.
Most important! Lists are the best and first step to success. But
after you create your list, now it's time to Do Something!
Send direct mail. Print mailing labels. Do a mail merge. Go door knocking. Drive your list. Take photos. Make notes.
Make a List from Property Search, Foreclosure Search, and Transfer Search.
1. Using the Main Menu, select the source for your list:
- Property Search - the go-to source for most lists, including: geographic farms, absentee owners, free and clear, underwater, loan age, purchase date, and many more.
- Foreclosure Search - get specialized foreclosure lists, including: new foreclosure notices, likely HAMP loan mods, HOA foreclosures, 2nd mortgage foreclosures, and more.
- Transfer Search - make lists of recent sales, new homeowners, death of joint tenants, flippers, trustee sale buyers, cash buyers, and many more.
2. Provide the criteria for your list using either:
- The Address Bar:
- Or, click to select the criteria for your list. Over 100 options are available including mapped polygons, equity, value, and much more.
3. Press to check the number of results.
- If your results provide too many or too few, adjust your criteria using , and click again.
- Note: Although it may state that, for example, only 500 of 700 results are showing, you can still add all 700 to your list.
4. Press the Save Results button on the toolbar:
The Save Properties box is displayed, where the button for all of your list results is selected.
5. Click the Add selected properties to list arrow to either select an existing list, or type the name of a new list.
In the Save Properties box you can also set your interest level, add a note, and select a status level for all of the properties selected.
6. Click to create your list.
Note: Each property on this list will automatically get updated with the most recent information on that property every day.
Keeping Your List Up-To-Date
After saving the results for your list, you can have new properties that match your search options automatically added to your list by completing the following:
1. In the Search bar, click .
The Saved Searches menu is displayed.
2. Select Save Current Search.
The Save Search window is displayed.
3. Type a name for your search, for example: List Name Updater.
4. Click .
The Create Alert window is displayed.
5. Select the following boxes: Active, New Matches, and Save to My Properties.
6. From the Add to Lists menu, select the list you created above.
7. Click .